The Association of Environmental and Ecological Clerks of Works
A body supporting professionals in the role of auditing, environmental and legislative compliance of development projects.
Code of Conduct
AEECoW membership requires each member to agree to abide by our code of conduct. AEECoW reserves the right to remove a member who breaches this code. Members of the AEECoW are expected to:
- Abide by environmental law and matters of regulation, and have a duty of care to report to the appropriate regulatory body (SNH, SEPA etc) of any criminal incident;
- Continue to improve technical standards of knowledge and ability through the combination of personal development and practical experience through mentoring;
- Promote the environmental profession in terms of best practice;
- Ensure honesty and impartiality in their professional work;
- Avoid conflicts of interest and declare where appropriate;
- Promote sustainable solutions and innovation in construction projects.